Benefits Of Working With A Specialist Medico Broker
When you want to get something fixed on your car or in your house, do you call a tradesperson who is a general handyman, or do you call someone who specialises in what you need?
You call an expert, of course!
That way you can be assured of a job well done, first time around. And sure, while a general repairperson might be able to get the job done, they will miss things that an expert would spot a mile away!
It’s the same with getting a new home loan; work with a general provider, and you’ll get a home loan, sure – but when you work with a specialist you will enjoy their years of experience.
As a doctor, veterinarian, dentist or medico, we know that you work hard and are in a profession where there are many demands on your time. You may be pleased to know that the financial and lending industry recognises this commitment that you have made.
As a result, you are what is considered to be a ‘low risk’ borrower which means you are eligible for a range of special loans and financial products only available to medicos.
Read on to find out more about why and how working with a specialised medical profession broker can be hugely beneficial to you.
Why A Mortgage Broker Can Assist You When Buying A Home
Working with a broker is something that is highly recommended when buying a home. Not only does a broker save you plenty of time in that they can engage in exploration and negotiation on your behalf, but they can also save you money.
While you certainly can secure your own finance, work on the interest rate a little and lock in your loan term, a broker will go above and beyond.
When you work with a broker, you can:
- Restructure your loan,
- Improve cash flow, and
- Engage with a medical-specific loan at a favourable rate.
You can also get a loan that will allow you to borrow up to 100% of the purchase price – without having to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI). Working with a professional means that you get access to everything you could do yourself, and so much more.
Why You Should Work With A Specialist Broker
Ok, so we have covered why it helps to work with a broker – so why should you work with a broker who specialises in medical loans?
We find that one of the main reasons why out clients love working with us is because we save them so much time.
Just by choosing to work with us you are giving yourself back the time you would have spent on contacting lenders, comparing rates, and compiling documents.
- We know you are time poor. That is why we offer the service that we do; so that you can get back your free time and spend it how you like, and not spend it sifting through home loans.
- You should benefit from your position. As a doctor, you can access a range of medico-specific home loans and are committed to getting you a great rate and a great loan. We ensure the product you get perfectly matches your needs.
- We take care of the application process for you. Just give us your documents and some information – we take care of the rest, submitting on your behalf and ensuring that you get a great rate and conditions.
- You’ll access industry-specific rates with no hassles. It can be time consuming to explore all of the options available to you with mortgages; when you work with us, we connect you with the best doctors loans.
- Your loan structure will be managed to ensure you can borrow again easily. Sometimes our clients like to re-mortgage using equity to buy again. If this is you, know that MediPro takes care of the loan structure and ensures it’s simple for you to borrow again.
The bottom line is: Working with us means you can access top quality medico-specific loans without having to do any of the running around. We are fully transparent about our fees – we receive payment from the lender, which means you don’t have to even pay for our services – and are committed to providing you with simply great service.
Work with MediPro for expert advice and guidance from brokers who truly understand the medical industry and for dedicated service from start to finish. Call us now on 1300 375 626.